Terms and conditions
Rebel Media Radio Bookings
Rebel Radio Network PL and its associated companies are not responsible for any action or claim made against the company or its directors or employees resulting from this advertising campaign. Rebel Radio Network PL will attempt to broadcast commercials as ordered but will not accept liability for misplacement, error, omission or failure to broadcast any advertising material including action or omission by the broadcaster.
First months’ advertising must be paid in advance (prior to commencing campaign) by credit card or direct debit. 7 day credit policy applies to all bookings unless paying by credit card or direct debit.
If preferred date for direct debit is not selected payment will be taken on the 7th of each month.
If payment is not received within 28 days of invoicing a $25 late payment fee will be applied monthly until the account is nil balance. Debt collection charges totalling 12% of outstanding amounts are recoverable if sent to external debt collectors.
Bookings are non-cancellable for the initial six calendar months. Initial 6 months advertising must be consecutive months. Some bookings have non-cancellable periods so please check all conditions of sale packages. Any unused commercials on contracts must be used within 30 days of the end of the contract. Cancellation notifications must be made in writing to email@example.com or your account manager and is subject to 30 days advance notice. If the contract is cancelled prior to start of broadcast date 50% of the first month’s invoiced amount will be payable to cover copywriting, production and administrative fees. If a contact is delayed for more than 30 days from the agreed state date a fee of 15% of the total months billing will be charged in addition to the month’s package price to cover administration fees. This applies each time a contract is delayed.
Production and Creative Charges
Production fees do apply to this booking but are included in the total package price. If not otherwise stated, you will be entitled to creative writing and production of 1 new radio commercial each 2 calendar months during your campaign. Multi voice commercials or production requiring character voices will attract additional fees. (Please refer to rates) Once scripts have been approved, additional charges will apply if changes are made after commercial has been produced. Contra or barter bookings attract a $110 cash fee for each commercial produced which must be paid prior to start of the campaign.
Website Development Services Agreement
This website development services agreement is intended as a legally binding agreement between [Sender.Name] (Developer) and [Client.Name] (Client), collectively known as the “Parties”.
Client has agreed to allow the above developer to create, develop, test, and host a website according to the above-mentioned scope of work (see Scope of Work outline). Developer is interested in undertaking such work; and Client and developer mutually desire to set and agree to the following terms and conditions as listed.
Scope of Work
The specific deliverables and project requirements are covered by the following scope of work outline. Your website build includes;
- 5 Stock Images
If you don’t have your own high quality photos, we can provide up to 5 stock images for your website. These may be used for backgrounds and banner images. Great photos make or break a website, so we don’t use low quality photos or pixelated images on your website.
- Contact Form
Your contact form contains full functionality and includes name, email, phone, subject. It also can contain drop down fields, date picker and message field options.
This can be changed based on client needs. *monthly spreadsheet exports are available on request.
- Domain Redirection
Once we have access to your existing domains (extensions of the same domain or even different domain names) we can redirect and repoint these to one primary website or domain for consolidation When available, we suggest that our clients purchase their domain with both the “.com” and “ .com.au” extension. *domain name purchase is not included in our website package but is available as an optional extra.
- In-site SEO
Our websites are search engine optimised from the ground up. This allows us to provide better “Ethical SEO” using meta tags, content titles, XML sitemap and more.
- Analytics Integration
We can provide site wide Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel Integration to provide you with your new website statistics. *Account setup not included in the package.
Our web designers work one on one with our developers to create your website. Once we’re happy with it, we’ll provide you with the draft, so we can work together with you to make it “perfect”! Our stock package includes up to 2 revisions.
With more and more people connecting with the internet on the move, all our websites are multi platform responsive and scaled to work perfectly with mobile devices
- Social Media
Need your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram pages linked to your website? We can do that for you.
One year of Australian website hosting is provided with this package.
Hosting will then be billed annually at cost. Depending on your website requirements this is usually around $200 per annum and billed in advance.
- Email Creation
We will create up to five email address accounts on your website or set up redirects to your existing email accounts. *this does not include set up of email management software
Our websites and content will be load optimised to provide you with a faster, more responsive website on mobile and desktops!
Client hereby retains the services of Developer to design, develop, and host a website and Necessary additional items as listed in accordance with the proposal submitted by Developer to Client and signed on [Proposal.Date].
Changes to this Agreement or to any deliverables in this contract must be submitted in writing and approved by both parties prior to taking place.
Developer agrees to notify the company if any risks or schedule delays may take place effecting delivery dates and presentation of the final website.
Developer agrees to personally present said website within 20 business days (4 weeks) (subject to revisions or delays beyond the Developers control) at a location suitable to both Parties for final approval and acceptance by Client.
Client shall provide Developer with appropriate space and resources for such presentation to take place if required. Developer shall provide all necessary computers and staff to effectively achieve such presentation.
Developer shall provide website hosting services for the Client’s website once development is complete. Hosting shall be a shared hosting environment with a minimum of 99.9% server uptime.
Developer is in agreement to maintain a copy of the client’s website on an offline server as a backup to the live site.
Any and all modifications are expected to be completed within 5 business days of developers’ acknowledgment depending on the level of repair or maintenance request.
Developer agrees to provide reasonable access to any parties authorized by the Client for purposes of website audits, updates, or modifications.
Developer agrees to attain design approval from the Client prior to beginning development by submitting detailed design mockup of the home page for Client review.
All materials to be supplied by the client must be provided with compatible file types and sizes.
All images must be a minimum of 300 Pixels and provided in an appropriate format (e.g. high resolution .png or .jpeg file). The Developer will not accept images that have been captured from the internet or subject to a license agreement or other restriction by another company or organisation.
The use of small or pixellated images wll not be accepted by the Developer as this detrimental to the final design outcome.
It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure permissions are in place and agreed prior to using any said images being used on the website.
Logos must be delivered in an appropriate high-quality image (see above) with a transparent background. If this is not possible the client accepts that this may affect the final outcome and display quality of the website.
If the client has not agreed to content writing as part of the agreement, the client will be responsible for providing written material of up to 500 words for each of the following pages:
- About Us
- Product or service description.
If the Client requires multiple videos, It is the Client’s responsibility to provide a hosting platform; e.g. Youtube or Vimeo account (or similar). If this is not available, the additional costs may be incurred to set up the site on behalf of the Client.
The Client’s website will not include any of the following unless previously agreed upon between both parties.
Any destructive, crude, insulting, harassing, violent, sexual,or any other inappropriate. Any invisible fields or pages. Upon completion and approval of its final Web Site, or upon the termination of this Agreement, whichever occurs earlier, the Developer shall deliver any and all materials developed in the course of its performance under this Agreement and any other items deemed necessary for the operation of [Website.Name].
Until final approval, no portions of the agreed site will be made available to end-users without the correct password and username combination. Documentation shall be delivered in either printed or electronic format as agreed upon by both parties. If code is delivered in electronic format, any and all files shall be provided in compatible file formats. (see design)
The Developer agrees they shall maintain website back-ups and one set of the final materials provided for a term up to 6 months from the date of completion. If this Agreement is terminated prematurely or after the agreed backup term, Developer will destroy any and all copies, files, and documents related to this website development services agreement.
This website development services agreement shall be invoiced on a time-and-materials basis. The Developer shall deliver an invoice every 30 days. The client agrees to pay each invoice within 30 days of receipt from the Developer or other payment terms as outlined in the initial agreement.
Rebel Digital Website Ninja Deals Payment Plan
*Standard Website Build and Design
Pricing based on initial upfront payment of $1210 inc GST at project engagement, then 11 further monthly payments of $220 inc GST per month.
**eCommerce Website Build and Design
Pricing based on initial upfront payment of $1210 inc GST at project engagement, then 11 further monthly payments of $340 inc GST per month.
Client may terminate this website development services agreement at any time by providing written notice via email or certified mail to the Developer.
Developer may cancel this agreement in the same manner if necessary.
In the event that this website development services agreement is cancelled by either party, the Developer shall issue a final invoice for any unbilled time or materials. The Client agrees to pay the final invoice according to the terms of this website development services agreement.
This website development services agreement shall be governed by the prevailing laws of Queensland, Australia. Should any conflicts arise related to this agreement, the Parties agree to seek a suitable resolution through a neutral arbitrator, whose ruling shall be considered final and binding on both parties.
Search Engine Optimization and Reporting Agreement
This agreement is hereby entered into between Rebel Connect PL (ABN 68 619 711 205) (hereinafter referred to as Rebel Digital and (Client Name) (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) on the (day) day of (month) 2020.
1. Rebel Digital agrees to provide Client with Search Engine Optimization and Reporting Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this agreement. Rebel Digital is authorized to use the specific keywords and/or phases set forth below for development, improving the ranking of, and/or positioning the contents of the Client’s URL(s), in the search engines and/or directories that are most frequently used by the general public which are defined below.
2. Client agrees to pay Rebel Digital a fee as stated in “Proposal.” Fee must be received prior to the start of any services provided. SEO Services are intended to provide the client with preferential positioning in selected search engines and report results on an ongoing and timely basis.
3. SEO Services include:
- Research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms. Number of keywords is listed in the Proposal. Additional keyword purchases will require Addendum or separate contract.
- Edit various html tags and page text as necessary prior to submission to selected search engines and directories.
- Create as required, additional web pages for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- hand-submit your pages to the engines and directories stated in this agreement.
- Create positioning reports for the main site and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines and under which keywords.
4. For the purposes of providing these services, the client agrees to:
- 1. Give Rebel Digital permission to install CMS plugin E.g SEO yoast and encode back-end HTML (Meta’s) & JS codes for optimisation purposes such as Google Analytics code, Google Tag Manager and similar programs
- 2. Authorise Rebel Digital use of all client logos, trademarks, Website images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by Rebel Digital for search engine positioning and optimization.
If Client’s site is light in textual content, Client will provide additional relevant text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional web pages. Client agrees to provide content, for example 200 to 500-word “articles” about each of their keyword phrases.
5.Rebel Digital uses Google as our preferred, targeted search engine.
6. Client acknowledges the following with respect to services:
- Rebel Digital has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Client site may be excluded from any directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. Rebel Digital will resubmit those pages that have been dropped from the index.)
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms and other competitive factors, Rebel Digital does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase or search term.
- Some search engines and directories may take as long as 2 to 4 months, and in some cases longer, after submission to list your site.
- Occasionally, search engines will stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often listing will “reappear” without any additional submissions. Should the listing not reappear, Rebel Digital will re-submit the site based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. Rebel Digital encourages clients to take advantage of these expedited services. Client is responsible for expedited service fees, example Yahoo, unless otherwise noted in the package Client purchases.
7. The Rebel Digital is not responsible for changes made to the Web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s Web site.
8. Additional Services not listed herein or in Proposal will be provided for $60 per hour. For example, purchasing keywords beyond the scope provided in the SEO proposal, or creating more doorway pages than provided in original Proposal.
9. Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Rebel Digital for inclusion on the website above, or are already present on the site owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Rebel Digital and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
10. Rebel Digital is not responsible for Client overwriting SEO work to Client’s site. I.e. Client webmaster making changes and uploading over work already provided. Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing Metas, etc based on the hourly rate of $60/hour if this occurs.
11. 3rd Party spend with Google for Google Adwords or Adsense for remarketing campaigns is payable to Google direct by the Client. This can be arranged when setting up the campaign and will be paid directly by the Client. The decision on spend will be arranged prior to setting up the Google account between Rebel Digital and the Client.
By agreeing below, the Parties hereby enter into a binding services agreement with one another.